ABM MOBILE SERVICE.
The ABM Service mobile application allows iOS and Android device users to receive logged calls in the field, and to record all aspects of the job from acceptance to completion.
This allows staff that are primarily out of the office to accept a job using a simple application which automatically uploads data into the system. Customer information such as account details, balances, transaction history, service history is also available to view without ever setting foot in the office.
You also have the ability to control what information each mobile user has access to from the service module in your office, giving you and your staff access to critical information, anytime, anywhere.
- Access ABM anytime, anywhere
- Improved information capture
- Improved response times
- Reduce administration costs and improve efficiency
- Reduce loss of revenue from misplaced information
- Eliminate double entry
- Access to critical information when needed
- Access to real-time data
- Advanced Service Management (ASM) Application seamlessly integrates with ABM’s core accounting system
- Create calls, receipt orders, deliveries and invoices on any specified device.
- Receive logged calls from the head office or your device
- Record key information including photos and signatures.
- Automatically record time on task and issue materials to call
- Operates with both iOS and Android or a combination of both.
- Access available offline and automatically syncs when an internet connection is available.