Whether you need to create, edit, or sign PDF documents, you can do it easier with Adobe® Acrobat® XI Standard — the solution that makes PDFs work harder so you don’t have to.
These system requirements are for Adobe® Acrobat® XI Standard software, v11.0. Because system requirements change with each software update, refer to the Release Notes for your software version for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.55GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.