The newest from Office.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
What it includes:
– The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
– Office on one PC for business use.
– One time purchase for the life of your PC; transferrable.
– 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
– Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
– An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Check off your to-dos faster.
– Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
– An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
– The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
– Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
– See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
– Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
– Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
– Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
– Make your own professional marketing materials using simple – but sharp – tools in Publisher.
– Recommended Charts helps you visualize data quickly and effectively in Excel.
– Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit Edition (except RDS mode), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 64-bit Edition (except RDS mode)
- Software Requirements
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or later, Safari 5, Mozilla Firefox 10.0 or later, Google Chrome 17.x
- Peripheral / Interface Devices
- DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card, 1024 x 576 monitor resolution
There are no reviews yet.